Sunday 20 February 2011

Recent work for the Restriction Project:

 So apart from battling with the work load, I have also been fighting a beast of a cold this week. In some ways it has hindered my progress, as I have not been as productive as I would have liked. However, thank goodness for photography- and my love for it. I have been a bit snap happy; recording the plants, the local OAPs and documenting local restrictions around where I live. 


Below are some of the photographs that have been keeping me occupied.  The first set of photographs were taken in Bournemouth town centre. I focussed on the elderly; mobility restrictions and generally how old age restricts ones lifestyle.




 








These are just a few examples of the photos that I took while documenting the 'old age restrictions'- for example, mobility, restricted sight and hearing and energy to list just a few.


The next set of photographs are not as interesting but they record another type of restriction: primarily in the form of parking restrictions...





  

And in the form of age restrictions...


And one final restriction that I came across in my photo library:




No comments:

Post a Comment