Wednesday 16 February 2011

Introducing Rufus and George.

As I promised, here are my first photos of my plants, Rufus and George. Rufus is the control experiment where as George will have restricted light. I will document how they change/ progress with the different conditions.


 
George. Day 1.

Rufus. Day 1.

I have covered George over with a paper bag in which I have cut out 4 peep holes; thus restricted the amount of light access to him. He will be watered every 2 days, like Rufus.

One final Photo of the day:


Rufus being over indulged with some chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures blog. And tell all your friend, why you should visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo blog pictures of the flag collection, Happy Thanksgiving to Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete