Sunday 20 February 2011

The Next Part of the Brief.

The next part of my brief is going to explore various materials and their restrictive properties. For example, I have or am in the process of testing the restrictions of chicken wire, cling film, tape and string. I have bought (and am waiting to be delivered a Rubiks Cube) to which I will test these materials. I will document how well the different materials hold the turning rows in place. I have also began the process of making a bra out of wire to see how restrictive/ malleable the materials can be.


I also bound my hand to limit my movement while drawing to see the effect it would have on the overall outcome of the image.




(This was more of a preliminary test. I will carry out further investigation later on).




No comments:

Post a Comment