There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 20 February 2011

The Next Part of the Brief.

The next part of my brief is going to explore various materials and their restrictive properties. For example, I have or am in the process of testing the restrictions of chicken wire, cling film, tape and string. I have bought (and am waiting to be delivered a Rubiks Cube) to which I will test these materials. I will document how well the different materials hold the turning rows in place. I have also began the process of making a bra out of wire to see how restrictive/ malleable the materials can be.


I also bound my hand to limit my movement while drawing to see the effect it would have on the overall outcome of the image.




(This was more of a preliminary test. I will carry out further investigation later on).




No comments:

Post a Comment