Tuesday 12 October 2010

So Much to do, Feels Like So Little Time...

Today, can only be described as 'one of those days'. I woke up firstly with the sniffles and second, from a very realistic, hectic dream in which I had been awarded a place on my advertising course. And then when I was re-adjusted back to my actual surroundings, things only went down hill. Not a happy bunny.
I am now having to design a digital chocolate bar, whilst contemplating possible products to advertise with my 'swing' on things, finalize my dissertation essay title and work out an interesting approach for incorporating typography into my illustrative brief. I did have a very interesting chat with a lady from D&AD about my future options. And she alerted me to their student awards and advertising briefs- so watch this space.
I also had a meeting at university regarding a new, pilot buddy scheme that will hopefully help me sort out my creative prioties, portfolio and action plan for the next few months. In the mean time, I am going to upload some photos taken on Brown Sea Island. (It was the first time I had used my new DLSR camera)








These are just a few that I have selected. I was experimenting with the different settings, aperture, depth of field etc.


And now I want a big fat piece of




FULLSTOP.



No comments:

Post a Comment