Monday 4 October 2010




Ok, so its been a while since I have added anything to my blog, and today is the day it gets serious. I have been caught up in my application for an advertising course for next year, and therefore have neglected this part of my creative life. My application questions have been taking up all of my physical and mental capacity, yet now I really have to focus- balancing my uni work and my independent work/ projects. In the meantime, I am going to upload some images of my work from last year and other bits and bobs that I have been experimenting with. I hope you like them and that my work reflects my quirky character.


The images above show some T-Shirt designs that I created for a personal brief aimed at promoting healthy eating. This is a topic particularly important to me as I have several dietary restrictions due to being Diabetic and a Ceoliac. I have designed several so-called characters for these T-Shirts, with the ambition to develop them onto other products. I really enjoyed this project as they are relevant, hand embroidered and it incorporated several different skills and materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment