Wednesday 13 April 2011

Latest Photographic work for EEEEMMMMMPPPP.

I am now on Easter break, and even though it should be a time for eating lots and lots of chocolate, sitting in the sun and taking walks along Bournemouth's beautiful beach, I am lucky if I get to leave my room for lunch. Sad times.





I am working on/ experimenting with new photographic images, layering, editing etc. I have also been monitoring my poor bean seeds as well as prepping for my Watford interview. (4 weeks today I may add). And even though that is a fair amount of time, I just feel under pressure to get everything done and to the best of my ability. I don't want to fall at the last hurdle- like the poor horses at the Grand National on Saturday...







I am trying to be as organized as possible and therefore have written my 2000 word reflective essay- although it needs re-structuring and doesn't actually need to be in an essay format. I have decided to submit it in the style of a little booklet so I can incorporate some of my Watford work. Unfortunately, as I have replaced my sketchbook with my blog for the EMP, I can't use my blog twice- ie. in replacement for writing the essay. Again, sad times. 


Anyhoo, below are some of my latest photographic experiments.






Over the past few weeks, I have found that I have a new interest. I am becoming increasingly fascinated by Google's creativity when it comes to their logo. I have been taking note on their varying topics, from cakes/ice-creams and food to Science and technology. It maybe insignificant to most people, but due to the amount of time I spend on Google and how reliant I am on them, I want to thank them for brightening up my daily internet experience. Thanks Google. On that note, below is yesterdays and today's designs.



WHAT DO YOU THINK? COOL OR WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment