Sunday 1 May 2011

Couldn't not have a post without the mention of the Wedding...

Firstly, I hope you all had you hair done, dresses out etc for the BIG day; the wedding of the year/ century blah blah blah...yes it was lovely but by the time the highlights were on, I was ready to switch over to Channel 4 for Come Dine With Me. The only dilemma I faced was on which channel to watch, BBC or ITV? I went for ITV...
However, this has been to my attention and I thought it would be rude not to share. Very funny...Hope you enjoy!

The Royal Wedding: Abridged!
www.youtube.comLike Cribble crap: http://fb.com/cribble If you didn't have three hours to watch The Royal Wedding, or the patience, here's an abridged version to get you up... 





Just a couple of clips from the link. I recommend a viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment